YOGA & NUTRITION IMMERSION
RAISE UP YOUR NUTRITION & ELEVATE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS
“Change your macro-consciousness by changing your diet, by changing your nutrition, by getting in touch with your food chain, by putting bacterial and fungal communication back in your body” Zach Bush, M.D.
WHY OFFER THIS 3-MONTH YOGA & NUTRITION IMMERSION?
As a culture, we are over-medicated, over-stimulated, over-whelmed and under-nourished.
How is that working for us? Mental illness, addiction, cancer, autism, diabetes, auto-immune diseases, suicide… (the list goes on) are at an all-time high.
Now more than ever, it is critical for the sustainability and evolution of humanity and our planet to preserve the health of our inner and outer ecology.
Yogic practices including; nutrition, breath work, meditation, postures, and yoga-nidra (yogic sleep), have been time-tested for thousands of years, and are becoming more and more mainstream because they work!
Learn how to adopt simple, holistic, home practices that will truly nourish you and those you care about, from your yoga mat to your kitchen.
Yoga means to bring together, to make whole. Together, let’s wake up your body naturally and nutritionally by uniting holistic nutrition and yogic practices.
This immersion is open to all yoga teachers, yoga and nutrition enthusiasts!
** Registered Yoga Teachers take note, this course will be registered with Yoga Alliance Continuing Education. As RYT’s and E-RYT’s registered through the Yoga Alliance www.yogaalliance.org you are required to log 30-hrs of yoga related training to keep your membership in good standing. This course is a YACEP® certified course.**
MEET YOUR TEACHERS:
- Kristin Campbell * E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, CYA-RYT Gold, CYA-RYS 200
When not teaching yoga, or teaching people how to teach yoga, you might find Kristin brewing water-kefir, picking snap peas off the vine, at the lake with her friends and a whole lotta kids in tow , sipping a fabulous mushroom and fat infused coffee, or playing outdoors in the beauty of her surroundings in Squamish BC.
- Nicolette Richer * serial-preneur, certified Max Gerson Health Trainer, and author of the book Eat Real to Heal
When not running her businesses or studying for her Ph.D, chances are high you find Nicolette with her husband, 3 daughters and 2 pups somewhere in the mountains hiking, climbing or dipping in one of the many waterfalls of the Sea to Sky Corridor.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- A solid foundation to set-up and maintain a successful home sadhana yoga practice
- A wealth of resources to read, watch, and listen to, to further deepen your nutritional knowledge and yoga practice
- Lifelong access to the Eat Real to Heal Online Program
- How to easily digest principles of biology, biochemistry and anatomy and physiology
- How to set up and work with/alongside a health team
- Different techniques to cope with stress and detoxify beyond food
- How a plant-based, whole food diet like the Eat Real to Heal method can be your answer to say ‘no’ to disease
- The difference between fads, diets and healthy lifestyle choices
- Different coaching techniques to teach students and clients how to live toxin free beyond food/diet
- How to raise your vibrations, and heighten your spirituality through meditation practice
- How to sequence yoga classes to cultivate and sustain a maximum amount of vitality, naturally
- The therapeutic effect of specific yoga poses, pranayama breathing techniques, mantras and mudras
- How to communicate a nourishing message of Self-healing to your students to encourage Self -awareness, Self-preservation, Self-care and Self-love in your students on and off the mat
“Attending classes builds the foundation, self-practice is where the yogi comes alive”
YOUR C$2,497* INVESTMENT INCLUDES:
- More than 50hrs of in-person training with these yoga & nutrition experts
- 7 Day immersive retreat December 2020
- Friday 5pm – Sunday 3pm
- Located at the Richer Health Nutrition+Detox Wellness centre, Pemberton, BC, Canada
- 100% organic, plant-based meals, snacks & juices
- Richer Health Nutrition + Detox Coach certification upon completing the immersion and all assignments
*Early Bird price valid until August 30, 2020 course fee C$3,500.
After August 30, 2020 course fee C$3,900.
Contact us to discuss option of a payment plan.